Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Living Room Bookshelves

My living room has been taken over by bookshelves hopefully soon to be a solid wall of bookshelves.  I've been painting, painting, painting and trying to bribe the kids into painting as well.  I never thought I would tire of painting but after painting my bedroom walls, beside tables, living room walls, coffee tables, a side table, 5 bookshelves, and about a million shelves; I'm getting close.  I'm in that place in the middle of a project where you wonder if you were too ambitious and if it will ever get done.  It's not a great place but I have help coming at the end of the week because if I have realized one thing about myself is that I am a great starter and visionary but not always a good finisher.... and right now I have a lot of things that I need to be finishing.

The big reveal soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment