Monday, July 2, 2012

Someone is 8

It's hard to believe but this little guy
is 8 years old today!!!


He can still be a ham!  That hasn't changed a bit.  However, we have also seen him grow into a young man that excited, smart, and curious.  Jan said once about Elliot that all the world is a scientific experiment, and that is the best description of how Elliot goes through the world.  He is always thinking and trying things and even sometimes pushing the boundaries just to see what will happen.  He does things in his own time and that's ok with us.  He is cautious and sometimes nervous and always knows his limits which makes him moms happy since we can be a bit protective too. 

I'm just so proud of my little man! 



1 comment:

  1. Awww I love his baby picture! I'm so glad I have had the opportunity to know him as he grows up :)
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete