Sunday, January 8, 2012

Well...

The adventure that Mommy thought she was going on, really turned into another adventure.  I ended up getting horribly sick at the writing retreat and had to go to the hospital.  They then proceeded to find out that my gallbladder was infected and had to take it out.  I think I made some good writing friends in the few days that I was at the conference but then I in the hospital.  I have to say that if you ever are in the New Hampshire area with a medical emergency, Concord Hospital is the place to go.  They are fabulous! I received excellent care in their hands.  So now I am at home recovering.  Sometimes you think you are going in one direction and BAM! you are spun around in another.

1 comment:

  1. I had my gall bladder out a decade back--not fun! I hope you're recovering well!

    ReplyDelete