Friday, November 25, 2011

This Moment (or These Moments)

{this moment}

*** *** *** 
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the summer. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.  (From Soulemama- see link in sidebar)

My this moment post has morphed into Thanksgiving pictures.  We ended up taking two beach walks and the pictures just ended up lovely. There is something about the light reflected off the water that makes beach pictures (especially this time of year) so crisp and beautiful.  The Maine beach in fall/winter is just my favorite. The beach is taken up by a few dog walkers and families taking a stroll.  It's quiet and calm.  When I was in high school, my mom and I used to go walk the beach in the evenings and I miss it so much.  It just makes me so happy.  The weather this weekend was absolutely beautiful and we almost didn't need jackets on Friday. 








No comments:

Post a Comment