Friday, June 17, 2011

Grading Week


The exam weeks (both midterms and finals) are among the most stressful for teachers, and most stressful for English teachers.  You've got piles and piles of papers and projects and everyone wasnts the grade RIGHT NOW.  I am up to my ears in work and it feels like it will never get done.  However, it will and it always does.
These are the things our kids do while we are correcting.  Phoebe is way into her Rapunzel wig right now.  Here is donned her wig and cape for playing in the yard- don't ask the connection becuase I don't know.  Phoebe is Phoebe. 
Elliot has been doing laps around the house on his bike (without training wheels, I might add).  He goes around and around and around.  He's even learning to stop unlike my brother who used to circle and circle and circle until he ran into the garage. 

Well, wish me luck in surviving this week!


1 comment:

  1. Laura from the old bungalowJune 18, 2011 at 5:51 AM

    That explains some of the dings on the garage doors! The tale of why there's a fence post at the end of the driveway lives on, too. :)

    ReplyDelete