Thursday, February 10, 2011

SMASH video


Look at this notebook. It's new and not quite in stores yet. It looks like the absolute perfect journal! I am thinking there is so much present potential for the non-scrapbooker and scrapbooker alike. I am actually thinking that my brother might really dig this. He kept journal after journal for years. My son (age 6) has already gone through one journal with his drawings and stickers and is working on a second. I haven't been journaling as of late but was the only one in my teaching internship that really kept up with it. I worked myself through one book and had to pick up a second.

2 comments:

  1. this looks awesome - where do I get one???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that it comes out until April..... so, we'll have to wait.

    ReplyDelete