Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Phoebe's Christmas Quilt

Because we all fight over the one flannel quilt that I made a few years ago, I had the great plan to make the kids their own flannel quilt for living room snuggling.  I bought the flannel last summer but never got around to the actual construction until this December.  Needless to say, I didn't have enough time to finish the quilts.  With all the toys the kids got, they didn't seem to mind that their quilts were unfinished.  However, a week of Christmas vacation is giving me plenty of time to finish up all the little Christmas projects that were left undone.  Who says that Christmas has to completely stop when Christmas arrives?

Here is a picture of Phoebe's Lot of Dots Christmas Quilt:

Elliot's quilt is almost the same with the same poka dotted squares but a different sashing.  I'll post a picture as soon as I get it done....  which hopefully will be this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment