Sunday, November 14, 2010

this weekend- writing and future project



 This weekend I wrote about 6,000 words on my NaNoWriMo novel.  That's A LOT for one weekend.  On the 50,000 word goal, I have written 21,200ish (I'm forgetting the final number).  So, this is about half.  My novel is slogging along and I'm having that middle of the novel panic where you feel that everything you write is absolute crap and that you might as well just throw it in the trash.  It happens the same way every year (and this is my third year) and somehow I just have to keep writing and it gets done.  Yes, it will most likely need some HUGE revising but you can't revise what you can't see.  You gotta start with something.
[IMG_5615.jpg]

On another note, Elliot is just about ready to lose his two front teeth.  I really, really, really wanted to make him a little pillow for the tooth fairy like this  tooth fairy pillow from the blog mmmcrafts.  This person does AMAZING things and has great tutorials so check 'em out.  I am going to attempt this this week if I find time.  I've told El that he needs to keep that tooth in for a little while longer.  Wish me luck on the time table.  Actually if you click the links for the one with the skirt, it is too cute and I'm sure I'll try to make one with the skirt for Phoebe.

No comments:

Post a Comment