Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I should be...

I should be:
* grading English 10 essays that are WAY over due for being graded
* upping my word count for NaNoWriMo since it started yesterday
* cleaning up the house because my mother-in-law is coming over to babysit the kids so that Jan and I can go to Yoga
* perparing myself for my second week of Yoga

But I'm not doing any of those things.  Instead, I'm going to share with you some of the pictures of our Halloween.
We had a Russina spy, Anakin Skywalker, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Wendy (me), and a rubic cube.  We were going for a Peter Pan thing but not everyone got on board. 
Both Phoebe and Elliot refused to touch pumpkin guts so they were the little dictators designers who gave Auntie Sue and I direction while we did the actual carving.  
Trick or Treating

It was so cold that Tinkerbell got a little cold and refused to leave the stroller.  We wrapped her up and like any good queen she yelled "Trick or Treat" from the stroller.   You'd be amazed at how many people actually fell for this technique and put candy in the bag that Auntie Sue was holding for her.  Oh man, what a princess!




No comments:

Post a Comment