Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lovin' the layouts

I hit a sudden spurt of energy at the end of summer which coincidentially corresponded with the weather cooling down (coincidence?  I think not.).  I've been sewing, doing lots of layouts, and feeling much more productive lately.  Isn't fall always like that?  I do more in fall and then in the holidays that I do in any other part of the year.  Here are some of the layouts that I worked on this weekend.  Part of my energy spurt had to do with the fact that I decided to go back to all the unfinished layouts and class projects and kits and finally finish them.  This doubled my scrapbooking speed.  So, some of these layouts are from Heartstring kits and CKC classes.  I normally prefer to do my own designs but sometimes I find myself more creative jumping off someone else's design.






And yes, those are my shoes in the pictures.  For some reason even though I edited the pictures, I can't seem to figure out where I put those edited pictures.  So, here they are in their raw form.  And yes, they are in plastic sleeves because Phoebe kept knocking them over and I was afraid that she would love them into pieces.  She has a habit of that. She is in that dumping, messy, choas stage that makes me afraid for delicate pieces of paper held together by double stick tape and not super glue...  




No comments:

Post a Comment