Monday, June 14, 2010

Still Buried under school work

This WAS actually my craft desk which I did clean off this weekend.  However, I am still completely buried under correcting this week.  I have given 4 out of 5 of my exams and only corrected 3.  Also, I have 2 sets of Harlem Renaissance projects to correct still.  Yup, I'm buried under a sea of what I should be doing.  For tomorrow, I have the GORP made (Good Old Raisins and Peanuts) and my ipod loaded up.  I didn't let myself leave school today until I had two sets of exams graded.  It managed to work and now I just have to maintain focus tomorrow.  

This time of year you just rush, rush, rush until the end of school.  It seems to consume every minute until, bam!, it's over and I'm left feeling unmoored.  For obvious reasons, everything is focused on school and exams and grading.  I can't wait until summer is officially here!

No comments:

Post a Comment