Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One Full Year of Blogging

And this posting rounds out one full year of blogging.  This is my 120th post on mommyscraftingcabinet!  It's pretty amazing to have a full year under my belt and I am so glad that I decided to send myself out into the void.  I love looking back at my projects, my kids growing up, and my own growth as a scrapbooker and crafter.  I started this blog intending to only talk about scrapbooking or crafting (and maybe sewing) projects but found myself often interested in writing about life.  And ultimately, I decided that this was ok because this is me.  Sometimes I am obessed by writing (during NaNoWriMo in November) and sometimes it's all about scrapbooking.  I tend to flit from one thing to another, never quite leaving anything behind (or completely being done).  It keeps me from getting bored.   

I think my next project will be to print all 120 posts into some sort of book format to document this year. I have done some research but am going to look around to see what people like.  What a way to document a year!  

Thanks for reading!  Jill :)

2 comments:

  1. OK, you made me smile with your Twilight comment! I came into the game late, but boy did I make up for lost time! :)
    I already have my ticket for Eclipse (preceded by a showing of Twilight and New Moon-ling night! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete