Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Coven of Vampires

I've got a coven of vampires on my kitchen table.  Well, make that three dozen even with some that were eaten by Jan.  I've got my tickets pre-ordered, I'm going to make my t-shirt, and I have responded to about 10 facebook queries.  And if you don't know what the big vampire event is for this evening, you obviously are living under a rock, in a cave, in Tibet or maybe Northern New Hampshire.  Nope, Northern New Hampshire got the memo.  So, while you are enjoying your bed at 1:00 am, I'll be watching a movie with a few other staff members of Concord High School and some of new friends.  
I'm crazy I know, but it's all in good fun. 


BTW, these cookies were super simple!  I used a pair of lips cookie cutter (score one at Valentines), a little royal icing, and then black for the fangs.  SO EASY!  


No comments:

Post a Comment