Saturday, June 26, 2010

At the beach...

The kids and I are at the beach in Southern Maine with my parents this weekend.  I'll post pictures when I get home and manage to put my camera in the same place as the cord.  So, no pictures until tomorrow.  Oh well.

Then next week, I'm really going to start crafting.  At the minimum, I have to make a birthday present for Elliot (and debating making a birthday crown) and finishing off the dress I cut out for Phoebe more than a month ago.  To finish her dress, I just have to put a binding around the edges which you think would be easy but I keep finding other things to do like reading books and doing the dishes.

 Of course on Tuesday night I have to go see Eclipse in the middle of the night.  I have tickets and a group of like-minded women going.  We are going to make t-shirts.  Call us crazy, but fun.  Why would we want to watch these movies with a bunch of crazed teenagers when we just finished the school year?  I guess some of us secretly like being around teenagers.  High school teachers are insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment