Monday, May 24, 2010

My baby's growing up

 
Tonight this guy (see picture above) went to Kindergarten Information night.  Yup, that's right, Elliot is headed towards kindergarten.  When did it happen?  When did he grow up?  I find myself still saying that I have toddlers and yet he is headed towards real school next year. He isn't a toddler anymore and hasn't been one for a long time.
I can't believe how grown up he is now.  We got to see the classrooms, get an introduction to what the new school will look like that the district is going to build, and ride the school bus.  Elliot was out of his mind excited about the school bus ride.  You would have thought that we were going to ride in the space shuttle.  If I hadn't been there, he would have tried to trample everyone in his path to get on first.  

And next year, we will start a new adventure, kindergarten.  Oh boy, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment