Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Learning Digital

Ok, so I took the digital scrapbooking classes at CKC this year.  I also bought the archived class over at Get it Scrapped.  I am still staring at photoshop like a deer caught in headlights.  I'm muddling through.... I am creating the world's most boring scrapbook pages.  I am refusing to buy anything else until I somewhat understand (did you notice I did not say "master") photoshop and know that I'll actually use what I buy.  I am not a computer simpleton but photoshop is NOT easy.  I am trying to remind myself of that Christmas vacation where my Aunt and Uncle sent me "Juggling for the Complete Klutz" (thank you 20 something years later Aunt Jackie and Uncle Ray) and I taught myself with the book in a week.  (I can still juggle 3 objects by the way. )  Don't laugh because here is my first attempt:


THIS IS THE SPACE WHERE THE PAGE WOULD BE PLACED IF I HAD READ THE DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO ACTUALLY GET ONE OF THOSE BIG FILES TO UPLOAD.

Please, feel free to chuckle to yourself right now.  No giffahs because that would hurt my feelings but a little chuckle is just fine.  I'll try and read the directions in the the next two days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment