Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I want to come in NOW

Here is Baby Kitty (aka Bill Nye the Scienc Kitty) (aka Baby Nye) asking to come in the house.  Yup, it's a little disconcerning at first (espeically if you glance out of the corner of your eye and think someone is at the door) but we now are used to seeing him perching on the broken window frame of the screen door that we have yet to replace because for some reason it locks spontaneously and we are afraid that we will get locked out of our house. (Boy, was that a run on sentence.  I think my students have worn off on me rather than I have worn off on them.  Shucks!) The picture just makes me smile.  I think I'll need to put this in a scrapbook at some point and join my fellow scrapbookers (Rena and Rosy) that are much better at scrapbooking their pets that I am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment