Friday, April 23, 2010

A week in my life- Friday

Oh, thank goodness but the Dater-Roberts family if finally on spring vacation!  We need it because we all have the grumpies.  Here are a few shots of my Friday:
Ok, so officially this was taken at about midnight on Thursday.  And why do I have a picture of two bags of frozen corn you ask?  These were my "ice-packs" for my poor back that is just killing me.  I've steen the chiro twice this week and still hurting.  So, frozen corn is not just for soup!


Phoebe this morning is ready for the red carpet.  She has the over the shoulder pose down pat!  And she is certainly dramatic enough! Because she is currently in love with "pretty dresses", Jan talked her into a skirt.  It worked, thank goodness! (Otherwise she cries very loudly and repeatedly demands a "pwetty dwess".)


My morning routine, checking my school email (First Class), and every once-in-awhile I allow myself a Dunkins' with a muffin.  But only if I have been very good and have a few bucks (which is almost never) or if we have NO food in the house.  This morning we had no milk. 


The kids eating their Annie's Mac and Cheese which is their current favorite dinner.  This might be the third time that they've eaten Annie's this week.


Phoebe is distraught because I had to tell her that there wasn't any chocolate left from Easter.  I'm not kidding.  The tears were about chocolate (and I had the good sense to pick up a camera rather than comfort her).  Oh, I just can't wait until 13. 


Phoebe coloring during Craft Night.  Yes, she is intensly coloring the page.  Yes, she is intense,  or "spirited". 


Allison (see you made the blog Allison) was our craft buddy tonight.  We are all excited about CKC at the end of the week. 


El finds that he can create better if her wears his sunglasses at night.  Who am I to argue with creative genius?

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the picture of Phoebe, distraught over the lack of chocolate in your house! What a little drama queen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same way as P when we don't have chocolate in the house!! :)

    Sorry about your back- OUCH OUCH OUCH!

    ReplyDelete