Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What I want, what I really really want

Before you think that I am self-serving, this is a blog challenge (to say 5 things that you really, really want) so I am TOTALLY allowed to write down 5 things that I want.
1.  I want a mysterious patron to pay for our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) for this year.  http://www.localharvestnh.com/  We normally use our tax return to pay for it, but this year with 2 kids in daycare..... (enough said about that)




2. I want someone to come and do a total spring cleaning of our house.  I would actually settle for a good deep cleaning of our kitchen floor but ultimately I would love to have this house cleaner. (I don't think that Phoebe is really qualified for this job.)

3. Even though I got a new camera, what I would really like is a digital Cannon rebel.  My camera is fine for what I do but I'd love to play with lenses and a really nice camera. http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-10-1MP-Camera-Body/dp/B000I1ZWRW  oh yea, and I'd like to take the photo class at Get it Scrapped! with that fancy new camera.


4. I want a new bathingsuit because my old one is kinda dorky looking and I just found out that my favorite one has both a hole and is starting to become see through.www.landsend.com

5. I would like a date night for Jan and I.  The last one we had (in Feb), we cleaned the house together. (so sad) Before that our last date night was in August for Jan's reunion.  To be somewhere, anywhere, without kids!

6.  I almost forgot, I want a new cell phone because I left mine at the movies and haven't gotten a new one.  Jan and keep missing each other because I don't have a cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment