Friday, March 19, 2010

Two for FRIDAY??? (aka Two for Tuesday)

Over at Get it Scrapped, I am finally getting around to Tuesday's challenge.  So, here it is:

What are your evening plans?
Tonight, we are having craft night which means my great friends are all getting together for dinner and then we crop.  It normally starts around 6:30 and goes to 12:00 or 1:00, or if we are particularly lively 1:30.  Tonight everyone is going to make it which is pretty impressive.  So Rosy, Rena, and Allison are on their way to scrapbook with Jan and I.  Yea!

What's for dinner tonight? 
Normally, I make dinner for the scrapbooking group.  However, It has gotten more difficult as some of us are eating gluten free, others are vegetarian, and one of us is kinda picky.  So, tonight I have the night off and we are going to order out.  Alison and I are having chinese food and the others are going to order what they want.  Hopefully, everyone will be happy.  All I know is that I am totally looking forward to pad tai and crab rangoon.  SO YUM!  

No comments:

Post a Comment