Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Five W's for 2010


My five W's for 2010


Who is one person you want to see this year, or spend more time with?
Hmmmmm..... I would like to reconnect with some of my old camp friends this year from Camp Farnsworth.  Facebook has given me a way to be in touch (which is great) but I think I'd like to have some more involved conversations.  I would also like to talk to my friend Alyssa that I just keep forgetting to email and feel so guilty about it (and really miss her).

What is one thing you would like to do?
I would like to finish my NaNo novel that is 75% finished.  AND I would like to revise it and maybe have someone look at it to think about publication.

Where is one place you'd like to go?
Hmmm.... since we have no money right now.  I'd like to explore parts of New Hampshire that we haven't.  For instance, I want to go to the art museum in Manchester and a few outdoorsy places this summer.

Why is this year going to be different than others?
I am going to be more organized! (I said it here.)

When the year is over what is the one thing you want to be able to say you did?
That I didn't hold myself back from doing what I wanted to do.  That I went for it!
How are you making time for you this year?
I'm not picking up the kids at daycare until 4:30 and I am trying to do a few things for me during that time like going to the gym.  I am also not just crafting every other Friday night but time inbetween as well. 

If you like these questions, you may want to go over to the Get It Scrapped website and join the blog challenge.  Fun!

2 comments:

  1. We have a great alumnae group for Girl Scouts who went to Camp Farnsworth -- did you see WMUR's New Hampshire Chronicle on the 100th birthday of the camp two years ago? Contact me at Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains and we'll connect you! E-mail mhettinger@girlscoutsgwm.org. At our website, www.girlscoutsgwm.org, you can find our summer camp book and see all the programs we're offering there today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so awesome someone 'found' you.. hope you are able to make great connections. Isn't the internet awesome.

    ReplyDelete