Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Ear, Now that I can Hear

My Ear
Why did I take a picture of my ear?  Because after two weeks of an ear infection, I could not hear.  It was murder to try and teach high school students and have NO CLUE what they were saying.  My students have this nasty habit of all talking at once.  So, finally the ENT (ear, nose, throat) doctor saw me today.  The nice thing is that the office is right next to the high school.  Basically, he popped my ear and drained the fluid and I CAN HEAR!!!  I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER take my hearing for granted again!  I felt like I was under water without being able to hear.  I was grumpy and miserable.  NOw, my lovely ear can hear again.  I heard birds this afternoon walking away from school, and I was so darn happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment