Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Going Green......with Scrapbooking

So, the inspiration for our blog today is talk about how you can be "green" in your scrapbooking, because of St. Patrick's Day and all.  I decided that I would tell you about a page from my little mini-book I made this summer.  So, the page itself is a little bit of felt in a lovely rainbow pattern and some embroidary letters.  What is green about this page is the cloud on the bottom.  It's a cut up dryer sheet.  I can' t actually take any credit for the idea of using a dryer sheet but I did come up with using it as a lovely floaty cloud that makes my scrapbook smell ever so good.  How else could you use a dryer sheet? What a great way to recycle!  It just makes me wonder what other household items that I could use?  Recycle, reuse, reduce!

1 comment: