Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What next?

Now that mid-terms are all graded (as of 10 minutes ago), what kind of crafting am I going to do next?  The gals are coming over on Friday night to scrapbook so I definitely be doing that, my Project Life book has a page completed and I've diligently taken a picture a day so that's on my list, and my lovely partner and son have been fighting over the flannel quilit I made a few years ago and they requested a new one, not to mention a little something something for a friend that I have in the works (don't want to elaborate because she just might read my blog).  I also have been doing all sorts of research on OAMC or Once a Month Cooking and have decided that I am going to begin to cook "in bulk" more often and we'll eat out of the freezer.  My big project last weekend was to defrost our downstairs freezer- picture me 5 inches thick ice and a screwdriver like the scene out of "Confessions of a Shopaholic". (I had to finally throw away the breast milk I had pumped for my son who hasn't breast fed in 5 years- emotional!)  So, I've got a fair number of projects going.  I also can't help but surf the internet for other cool projects that I could be doing if my list of projects wasn't so long.  It's crazy, I know but I feel better if I have a few things going at once. So, you'll just have to wait and see what emerges on here next.  I know you can't wait.... holding your breath aren't you.... checking the blog two or three times a day.... oh wait, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment