Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas presents in action

My brother and his girlfriend in Hungary wearing their lovely homemade Christmas presents- matching aprons and market bags.


Here are those presents wrapped up in the homemade paper and tags written out by Elliot!

Yup, while visiting my mom we found out that our Christmas presents actually made it to Hungary and into my brother's hands.  It was dicey for awhile as my parent's lost their luggage from Rome to Hungary and didn't get their luggage for four days.  We were worried that someone was going to lift the homemade goodies, but they made it.  Jay and Christina are going to the market and using their bags.  See a picture of the Hungarian market below.  I've almost felt like I've traveled vicariously through my Christmas presents!!!!

 
Ewwwwwwww!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment