Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Learning to Crochet

I am one of those knitters who can sorta knit but when I make a mistake, I'm lost.  I have to have Jan sitting right next to me to show me each step along the way.  I think I'm not a better knitter because Jan is such a great one.  I depend on her to fix my mistakes.  (By the way, Phoebe's amazingly beautiful stocking that Jan is making Phoebe might actually be done this year!)

So, I decided that I am branching out and learning to crochet.  It's suppose to be easier than knitting, and faster.  I really was interested in Granny Squares but after Jan's hands went a mile a minute, I think I am going to start with a small little simple dolly blanket for Phoebe's new dolly that she is getting for Christmas.  Then, I'll advance to Granny Squares.  I'll post pictures as I actually complete something.

Here's to learning a new craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment