Friday, October 23, 2009

Homemade Halloween Treat Bags


Here are the results of the first craft night in three weeks.  (I was so sick that I didn't even want to craft.... now that's sick.)  Ok, I probably could have made my own design for Halloween bags but I found these Debi Mumm panels at Joann's and well... they were so darn cute.  I added handmade "flowers" made out of the cutest sparkly bat fabric and big old glittery black buttons.  They came together in about an hour and are SO CUTE!

What I realized about myself is that I am slightly insane without a little arts and crafts in my life.  It is truly my stress relief.  I like having a project going to distract me from myself, my life.  I had SO MUCH FUN tonight doing these.  They were easy and done in record time.  I hope the kids like them when they see them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment