Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Perfect Weekend Mini-Book

After taking the Capture Your Dreams workshop (which I still haven't completely finished), I had put aside a lot of pictures to scrapbook.  I just haven't had the time to chronicle a number of events that have happened because of working on practicing lots of new skills.  So, last night I decided to bang out one mini-book in one night.  This was a collection of pictures from May where we had what I would consider the "perfect weekend".  We didn't do anything monumental but it was just a really great time.

I made the book with a chipboard album from Chatterbox and then another chipboard set of journaling pages from My Big Ideas.  I also added a few pages like the ones of tie dye felt and card stock.  It's amazing how many skills like sewing and doodling that I used after this summer of classes.  I mostly used Basic Grey's Lime Rickey line which is SO COLORFUL and FUN that I just LOVE IT!

4 comments:

  1. love it. where do you get your letters?? (like on the front)
    so cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used whatever letters I had available from all sorts of different sets. I liked the green sparkly but I only had a few of those so I mixed it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric frame.................a throwback from fabris frames from the 70s-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute is this...never been big on mini albums until recently (mostly because I have no where to put them) but they are so fun huh...great job with this one!

    ReplyDelete