Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cooking Together scrapbook page



These are the latest scrapbook pages from my ultra productive Friday night scrapbooking with Rena and Allison.  This one is the two page layout of the kids cooking together.  


I couldn't resist doing a whole page on Phoebe's dirt cup experience.  She thought we had put real dirt on her chocolate pudding.  She howled for 10 minutes while I explained that it was crushes oreos.  She just wouldn't believe me.  Finally, she ate it and had a big grin on her face. 

The "Dress Up"  page is for the Scrappin' Soul Sisters Design Team.  When I got the papers, I was uncertain about what to do with them since they were that color green that is NOT my favorite- I call it institutional green because it reminds me of the color of my elementary school walls. But I ended up hand-cutting the little dresses from a pattern and minimizing the green.  Ultimately, I like how it came out and you can't beat Phoebe's little face in all her hats.  

1 comment: